Updated: Apr 28, 2020
I'm finally starting to use my 3 quart Instant Pot more and saw someone make this recipe and it looked so good, so I had to try it. This Cinnamon Monkey Bread with Glaze Icing is real simple and way too tasty! I also give explanation of how the Instant Pot works and how to make an Instant Pot sling. Click on the video to see how I make it.
1 - 8 Biscuit pack of Southern Dinner Rolls
1/3 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar
1 1/2 teas Cinnamon
1/2 Stick Butter (melted)
1 C Confectioner's Powdered Sugar
2 1/2 Tbls Milk
1. Mix white & light brown sugars and cinnamon in bowl.
2. Cut biscuits into quarters and roll in sugar mixture.
3. Place in sprayed round or bunt pan for Instant Pot.
4. Add butter to left over sugar mixture, stir and pour over top of bread.
5. Pour 1 cup water into bottom of pot and place trivet inside.
6. Place pan in pot and cover with foil.
7. Pressure cook on high for 25 minutes.
8. Natural release for 10 minutes. Quick release remaining steam.
9. Let cool for 10 minutes then flip over on to plate.
10. Mix up glaze and pour on top.